Pramod Kumar Sinha Appointed Principal Advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Pramod Kumar Mishra was the additional principal secretary to the prime minister and was holding the rank of a Cabinet minister.
File photo of Pramod Kumar Mishra (Image: Twitter/ANI)
New Delhi: Former Cabinet Secretary Pramod Kumar Sinha has been appointed the principal advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, an official order said on Wednesday. Sinha was last month appointed as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in the PMO.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the appointment of P K Sinha, currently functioning as OSD in the Prime Minister's Office, as Principal Advisor to Prime Minister with effect from 11th September, 2019, according to the order.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sexist Much? Trolls Photoshop Clothes on Kiara Advani's Topless Calendar Shoot
- Google May Move Data of UK Users Out of EU As Post Brexit Data Privacy Rules Remain Unclear
- You Have Been Warned: Do Not Install The Latest Windows 10 Updates on Your PC
- Next-Gen Hyundai Elite i20 Images Leaked Before Official Release, See Pics
- Kohli Just 'Invited' the Internet to Meme His Comical Photo and Desi Fans Didn't Disappoint