Pravin Togadia to March from Lucknow to Ayodhya for Ram Temple
Togadia said if the BJP government can bring a law for making triple talaq an offence then why not for the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
A file photo of VHP leader Pravin Togadia (File photo: PTI)
Jaipur: International Hindu Parishad president Pravin Togadia on Saturday said he would march from Lucknow to Ayodhya on October 21 to press for the construction of a Ram temple.
He said if the BJP government can bring a law for making triple talaq an offence then why not for the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
"The BJP has people from Ayodhya to New Delhi and from a peon to the prime minister are of the BJP, but Ram temple is still a dream. If the BJP government can bring a law for making triple talaq an offence, then why not for a Ram temple", Tagodia said.
He said people from all castes should be respected and human dignity maintained.
Miffed over the BJP for building a new headquarter in Delhi, Tagodia claimed that Rs 500 crore was spent on it, but "Ram was living in a tent".
Togadia demanded the BJP to implement the uniform civil code, two-child policy, abolish Article 370 and evict illegal immigrants.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Gifts Mother Swanky Mini Cooper Car Ahead of Love Aaj Kal Release, See Pics
- Bigg Boss 13: Anup Soni Supports Sidharth Shukla, Says He Never Misbehaved on Balika Vadhu Sets
- Apple Acquires Xnor.ai, an Edge-based AI Startup, for $200 Million
- Netizens Call Kerala Tourism 'Anti-Hindu' after it Tweets Beef Dish Recipe on Makar Sankranti
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona