Pre-Monsoon Showers Lash Parts of Rajasthan
In past 24 hours, Banasthali recorded 17.2 mm of rainfall, followed by 7 mm in Sawai Madhopur, 4.1 mm in Jaipur, 2 mm in Eranpura Road and 1.1 mm in Pilani town of Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan.
Jaipur: Pre-monsoon rains lashed parts of Rajasthan in the past 24 hours due to the effect of Cyclone Vayu, a meteorological department official said.
However, the monsoon is expected to arrive in the desert state in the first week of July, the official said. In the past 24 hours, Banasthali recorded 17.2 mm of rainfall, followed by 7 mm in Sawai Madhopur, 4.1 mm in Jaipur, 2 mm in Eranpura Road and 1.1 mm in Pilani town of Jhunjhunu district, he said.
Sri Ganganagar and Barmer experienced light showers, the official said. The maximum temperature remained between 31-40 degrees Celsius in most of the cities.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Netizens Call out Harbhajan Singh on 'Bigoted' Tweet about Chandrayaan-2 Success
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?