Pregnant Woman, Child Electrocuted at Agra Marriage Home as Iron Gate Came in Contact with Live Wire
The child from a nearby slum came strolling by and touched the gate. The woman saw the child in agony and rushed to help, but got electrocuted herself in the process.
Image for representation.
Agra: In a tragic incident, a pregnant woman and a kid died on the spot after they touched the electrified iron gate of a marriage home in Shahid Nagar locality on Saturday.
The police said the iron gate came into contact with a live wire from the electric meter. Since no one knew about it, no precaution had been taken.
Unfortunately, a small kid from a nearby slum came strolling by and touched the gate. A six-month pregnant woman who lived close by saw the child in agony and rushed to help, but got electrocuted herself in the process.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rare 'Ice-Volcanoes' Erupting on Oval Beach Along Lake Michigan Leave Viewers in Awe
- Kiara Advani, Bhumi Pednekar's Pics from Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar Go Viral, Fans Pray for Ajith Kumar's Recovery
- Bigg Boss 13 a Hit on Digital Platform and Sidharth Shukla is Most Tweeted About Celeb Followed by Asim Riaz
- Xiaomi Enters Your Bathroom With Mi Electric Toothbrush T300; Yes, You Read That Right
- Save Money! Smartphones You Will be Able to Buy Soon: Realme X50 Pro 5G, iQoo 3 And More