Pregnant Woman, Child Electrocuted at Agra Marriage Home as Iron Gate Came in Contact with Live Wire
The child from a nearby slum came strolling by and touched the gate. The woman saw the child in agony and rushed to help, but got electrocuted herself in the process.
Image for representation.
Agra: In a tragic incident, a pregnant woman and a kid died on the spot after they touched the electrified iron gate of a marriage home in Shahid Nagar locality on Saturday.
The police said the iron gate came into contact with a live wire from the electric meter. Since no one knew about it, no precaution had been taken.
Unfortunately, a small kid from a nearby slum came strolling by and touched the gate. A six-month pregnant woman who lived close by saw the child in agony and rushed to help, but got electrocuted herself in the process.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- 'Gonna Tell My Kids' is the Newest Meme in Town and Desi Twitter Has Given a Hilarious Twist to it
- Nagarjuna's Comeback in Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra has Send Twitter in Frenzy
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- Chaayos Wants to Sneakily Capture Your Facial Data With Your Next Cup of Chai