Pregnant Woman Out for Delivery Among 3 Killed as Ambulance Hits Road Divider in Hisar
Ramrati was pregnant with twins and was on way to Agroha Medical College Hospital for delivery, said her father.
Hisar: Three persons, including a pregnant woman, were killed and two others injured when an ambulance carrying them rammed into a road divider near village Balak here, police said on Thursday.
The deceased have been identified as driver Chain Singh, Ramrati and her mother Maya.
Ramrati was pregnant with twins and was on way to Agroha Medical College Hospital for delivery, according to her father.
Ramrati's husband and a villager were also injured in the accident.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India