Profit From Patanjali Products Goes to Charity: Ramdev
Speaking to CNN-News18, the yoga guru also claimed that his Patanjali can stop farmers suicide in the country.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Tuesday claimed that entire profit from Patanjali products goes to charity. Speaking to CNN-News18, the yoga guru also claimed that his organisation can stop farmers suicide in the country.
Ramdev also backed Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying it is too early to say if any of his schemes have failed, adding that he agrees with all the principles of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader.
He further spoke about the advertising of Patanjali products, quality issues concerning them and the battle with corporates.
Hitting out at the other commercial products available in the market, Ramdev claimed that refined oil comprised of petroleum products which cause cancer.
Recommended For You
- Viswanathan Anand Seals Blitz Title in Style by Beating Hikaru Nakamura
- DeepVeer Ki Shaadi: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone are Married Now, See First Pics
- While You Were Busy Following #DeepVeerKiShadi, Here Are 7 Other Things That Happened in India Today
- Millie Bobby Brown's Emotional Post After 'Stranger Things 3' Wrap Has Fans Worried
- Petta: After 2.0, Watch Rajinikanth Once More in Pongal Release