Pulwama: Civilian Killed, Jawan Injured in Grenade Attack in J&K
The injured CRPF jawan has been identified as constable Dalbir Kiran.
Srinagar: A civilian was killed and a CRPF jawan was injured after a grenade was lobbed by militants at a police party in Pulwama's Muran Chow in Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.
The grenade was hurled at the security forces deployed on law and order duty at Murran chowk in the district, 31 km from Srinagar, a police official said.
He said the blast resulted in the death of a civilian identified as Mohammad Ayoub Wani and injuries to a CRPF jawan Constable Daljit Kiran.
Security forces have been put on a alert and a manhunt has been launched for the militants, he added.
(With agency inputs)
Recommended For You
- Check Out the First Posters of Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor’s Namaste England
- Sussane Khan's Heart-warming Message for BFF Sonali Bendre Will Make You Smile
- Captain’s Knock: Guess Who Is Personally Training Ranveer Singh For His Role In Kabir Khan’s 83?
- A Woman Has Landed in Trouble for Doing the #KikiChallenge With a Pakistani Flag on an Airplane
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Rs 7,990 on Airtel: Here Are The Details