Punjab Man Allegedly Commits Suicide after Killing 5 Members of His Family
The incident took place at Nathuwal village near Moga on Friday night, a police official said.
Image for Representation.
Chandigarh: A 27-year-old man committed suicide after he shot dead five members of his family in a village in Punjab, police said on Saturday. The incident took place at Nathuwal village near Moga on Friday night, a police official said.
Sandeep Singh allegedly shot dead his grandmother, father, mother, sister and her three-year-old daughter and later shot himself, the official said. His grandfather received bullet injuries.
The reason for the shooting is yet to be ascertained.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- 'TB Survivor' Amitabh Bachchan: 75 Percent of My Liver is Gone, Still Surviving on 25 Percent
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?