PVR Staffer's Body Found on DLF Mall of India's Terrace in Noida
The body of the employee, in his 40s, was discovered around 10.30 am after which the matter was reported to the local police.
Noida: A PVR cinema employee's body with injuries on his head was found on the terrace of a shopping mall in the city on Friday, police said.
The body of the employee, in his 40s, was discovered around 10.30 am after which the matter was reported to the local police, a senior official said.
"The deceased has been identified as an employee of the PVR cinema and the body was found on the terrace of DLF Mall of India in Sector 18. There were marks of injuries on the back of the head of the deceased," Superintendent of Police, Noida, Vineet Jaiswal said.
He said forensic experts and police from Sector 20 station were probing the matter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Kartik-Bhumi-Ananya Promise Plenty Laughs
- 'Wish Indians Were Baggage!': Twitter Hails 'Polite' Luggage That Wait for Others to Pass
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli