Railways Removes Flexi-fare Scheme from Humsafar Trains, Introduces Sleeper Class Coaches
The relief will be applicable to 35 pairs of Humsafar trains, which currently have only AC 3-tier classes.
New Delhi: In a big relief to passengers, railways has removed the flexi-fare scheme from its premium Humsafar trains and has also decided to introduce sleeper class coaches, a senior official said Friday.
The relief will be applicable to 35 pairs of Humsafar trains, which currently have only AC 3-tier classes, the official said.
The tatkal ticket fares of the Humsafar trains have also been decreased. They will now cost 1.3 times of the base fare, instead of 1.5 times, the official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar's Maternal Grandmother Passes Away
- Erling Haaland Bags 20-minute Hat-trick on Borussia Dortmund Debut in Sensational Comeback Win
- Rupinder Pal Singh Gets Brace as India Crush Netherlands in FIH Pro League Debut
- 'Standing is Hard': Jared Kushner's Time Magazine Cover Inspires Meme Fest on Twitter
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays