Rajasthan Boy Forcefully Circumcised, Mother Says Accused Molested Her & Daughter Too
According to the woman, Fateh Khan later started molesting her 15-year-old daughter as well and even got her son forcefully circumcised and converted to his religion.
Jaipur: An FIR has been registered in Jodhpur against a Barmer resident based on a complaint by a local woman regarding the alleged forceful religious conversion and circumcision of her 12 year-old son.
The FIR was registered at Jodhpur's Boranada police station on Thursday. In her complaint, the woman said that the accused Fateh Khan had been molesting and blackmailing her for the past few months.
According to the woman, Khan later started molesting her 15-year-old daughter as well and even got her son forcefully circumcised and converted to his religion. "All this while he continued threatening me and my children," she said.
Boranada police station in-charge Rajendra Rajpurohit said that the woman had been assured all help and an investigation was on in the case.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5