Rajasthan Girl Commits Suicide After Mother Scolds Her for Playing in Scorching Sun: Police
After being scolded by her mother, the girl rushed inside and hanged herself from the ceiling of the house.
Kota: A 14-year-old girl reportedly hanged herself after being scolded by her mother for playing outside in Jhalawar district of Rajasthan Saturday, police said.
According to the police, the minor was scolded by her mother for playing under the scorching sun. The girl rushed inside and hanged herself from the ceiling of the house.
Jitendra Singh Shekhawat, SHO, Kelwada police station said the class 7 student was a native of Bihar's Darbhanga district. Her father worked as a daily wage labourer.
The body was handed over to the family members after postmortem, he said.
A case under CrPC section 174 (unnatural death) has been registered, the officer added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring