Rajasthan Minister's Son Drags Man Out of Car, Thrashes Him, Video Goes Viral
In the footage, Raja, the son of minister of state for panchayati raj and rural development Dhan Singh Rawat, is seen overtaking a car and blocking the road before getting out of his SUV to attack the man.
Footage of the assault (ANI)
According to the Hindustan Times, the incident happened on June 1 but the video went viral on Saturday.
In the footage, Raja, the son of minister of state for panchayati raj and rural development Dhan Singh Rawat, is seen overtaking a car and blocking the road before getting out of his SUV.
He opens the door of the car and slaps the driver before dragging him out and beating him up. Raja was accompanied by other men who also beat up the victim, identified as Neerav Upadhyay.
#WATCH: Banswara BJP MLA Dhan Singh Rawat's son Raja, thrash a man after he (man) allegedly did not let his (Raja's) vehicle pass in Banswara's Vidyut Colony. He overtakes the man's car, blocks the way & thrashes him. (CCTV Footage of June 1, 2018) #Rajasthan pic.twitter.com/s6p39KvFEg— ANI (@ANI) 30 June 2018
“I was going in my car on a one-way road. They didn't get side to overtake. We just had an argument. I don't want to file any case. They were seven-eight people,” said Upadhyay, as quoted by NDTV.
Banswara superintendent of police Kalu Ram Rawat said, “This matter is one month old and has been settled between the parties. We cannot take action as nobody has lodged a written or verbal complaint.”
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Evicts Shivashish Mishra, Fans Call it Unfair
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Revealed at Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition
- Volkswagen Directed to Pay Rs 100 Crore to CPCB Over Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Midnight Snack: This City Has the Most Bed Bugs in the US, Sleep Tight