Rajasthan Minister's Son Drags Man Out of Car, Thrashes Him, Video Goes Viral
In the footage, Raja, the son of minister of state for panchayati raj and rural development Dhan Singh Rawat, is seen overtaking a car and blocking the road before getting out of his SUV to attack the man.
Footage of the assault (ANI)
According to the Hindustan Times, the incident happened on June 1 but the video went viral on Saturday.
In the footage, Raja, the son of minister of state for panchayati raj and rural development Dhan Singh Rawat, is seen overtaking a car and blocking the road before getting out of his SUV.
He opens the door of the car and slaps the driver before dragging him out and beating him up. Raja was accompanied by other men who also beat up the victim, identified as Neerav Upadhyay.
#WATCH: Banswara BJP MLA Dhan Singh Rawat's son Raja, thrash a man after he (man) allegedly did not let his (Raja's) vehicle pass in Banswara's Vidyut Colony. He overtakes the man's car, blocks the way & thrashes him. (CCTV Footage of June 1, 2018) #Rajasthan pic.twitter.com/s6p39KvFEg— ANI (@ANI) 30 June 2018
“I was going in my car on a one-way road. They didn't get side to overtake. We just had an argument. I don't want to file any case. They were seven-eight people,” said Upadhyay, as quoted by NDTV.
Banswara superintendent of police Kalu Ram Rawat said, “This matter is one month old and has been settled between the parties. We cannot take action as nobody has lodged a written or verbal complaint.”
Recommended For You
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally Edition Launched at Rs 57,898, Inspired from the MT-09
- Katrina Kaif Birthday: Actress Looks Super Happy As She Cuts Cake With Family in England; See Pics
- Taimur Steals Mom Kareena's Thunder at the Airport as They Return From London; See Pics
- I'm 'Not Like Others' Says Ronaldo at Juventus Unveiling
- Tracking Death By WhatsApp: How Over 30 Lives Have Been Lost So Far