Rajasthan on High Alert over Suspected Presence of Afghan Terror Threat
All district superintendents of police in the state have been asked to stay vigilant. Sketches of all the terrorists have also been released.
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Police has sounded a high alert across the state after information was received that four terrorists have infiltrated into India along with an agent of Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI.
All district superintendents of police in the state have been asked to stay vigilant. Sketches of all the terrorists have also been released, a senior official said on Tuesday.
He said the high alert was issued after information was received that four terrorists have infiltrated into India on Afghan passports along with an agent of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
The official said police have been instructed to carry out intensive searches at hotels, dhabas, railway stations, bus stands and in congested areas. Apart from this, the movement of suspicious vehicles is also being monitored. Police personnel have been asked to remain fully alert and interrogate suspects, he said.
Sirohi Superintendent of Police Kalyanmal Meena said all police officers in the district have been asked to remain vigilant.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lilly Singh Hosting 'The Late Night Show' is the Desi Representation We've Been Waiting For
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched in India at Rs 11,999: Here's How it Works
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022