Rajasthan Woman Disrobed, Beaten up By Relatives For Asking Her Money Back
The incident took place when the woman went to her maternal uncle Kishan Lal to get back Rs 2 lakh.
Image for representation.
Jaipur: A married woman was reportedly disrobed, beaten and spat in her face by her maternal relatives in Rajasthan's Udaipur district when she demanded back the money which she had lent them, police said Monday.
A video of the incident has gone viral on social media. The incident took place on October 11 when the woman went to her maternal uncle Kishan Lal to get back Rs 2 lakh.
An FIR was registered in the case, following a complaint by the victim on October 20, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Amba Mata police station, Narayan Singh said. Lal, his wife Meera Bai, their daughters Deepika and Jyoti and sons Kuldeep and Vishu have been booked, he said.
The matter is being probed, police added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost