Seats (2018) 59/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh10/10 seats
West Bengal5/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
Rajinikanth, Daughter Visit Jayalalithaa at Chennai Hospital
Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth accompanied by his elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals and enquired about Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's health.
A file picture of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Getty Images)
Chennai: Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth accompanied by his elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals and enquired about Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's health.
Rajinikanth and Aishwarya were at the hospital for about 20-25 minutes, hospital sources said, adding, they enquired about her health.
The 68-year-old AIADMK supremo was admitted to hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Soon after Jayalalithaa was admitted, Rajinikanth in his official twitter handle had said, "I pray to God for your speedy recovery."
Meanwhile, reports said a team of specialists from Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, has arrived at the Hospital to
However, when contacted, sources at the Apollo Hospitals declined to confirm it.
Recommended For You
- Sonam and Anand All Set to Tie the Knot in Geneva? Deets Inside
- Worked Hard to Achieve This Feat: Morne Morkel on 300 Wickets
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour S CNG to be Launched at Rs 5.97 Lakh
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married