Rajnath Singh Visits Kashmir’s Kupwara, Meets Locals
Union Minister Rajnath Singh paid tributes to the martyrs of Jammu and Kashmir during his visit to Kupwara district in Jammu and Kashmir.
File image of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh. (Photo Credit: PTI)
Srinagar: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday visited the frontier district of Kupwara and interacted with the locals living near border areas, officials said.
Singh was accompanied by Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti and Minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh, they said.
The home minister met local delegations and people living in border areas of the district on the second day of his two-day visit to the state, they added.
He also visited the district police lines and paid tributes to the martyrs of Jammu and Kashmir police force.
Singh arrived in Srinagar yesterday and is scheduled to visit Jammu later on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor Step Out for a Romantic Luncheon in Mumbai, See Pics
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- People are Using FaceApp's Aging Filter to Compare Selfies with Photos of their Parents
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?