Rajnath Singh’s Japanese Counterpart Hails Him for Being One of Most Followed Defence Ministers on Twitter
Rajnath Singh currently has a following of over 15 million, while Taro Kono has a following of 1.2 million on Twitter. Singh thanked Kono for the compliment.
File photo of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
New Delhi: Japanese Defence Minister Taro Kono on Wednesday hailed his Indian counterpart Rajnath Singh for being one of the most followed defence ministers in the world on Twitter.
Singh currently has a following of over 15 million, while Kono has a following of 1.2 million on Twitter. Singh thanked Kono for the compliment.
India and Japan share close defence ties and last November held their inaugural foreign and defence ministerial dialogue with an aim to give further momentum to their special strategic partnership.
Defence Minister Singh and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar had led the Indian delegation, while the Japanese side was headed by Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi and Kono at the dialogue.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shows Off Pet Photography Skills with Pics of Her Cat and Ranbir Kapoor's Dogs
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Circus' to Return to Doordarshan After Ramayana and Mahabharat
- Kane Williamson's Adorable Doggo Pulling off a Stunner in the Slips Will Make Your Day
- From Ajay Thakur to Jitender Kumar: Indian Athletes on Police Duty Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Supreme Court Allows Sale of 10 Per Cent Unsold BS-IV Stock for 10 Days Post Lockdown