Ramjas College Ruckus: ABVP Member Alleges AISA Activists Molested Her
A DU student and member of RSS-backed ABVP has approached the police alleging that she was molested by two activists of the Left-backed AISA during Ramjas College clashes.
A TV grab of the protest at Ramjas College in New Delhi.
New Delhi: A DU student and member of RSS-backed ABVP has approached the police alleging that she was molested by two activists of the Left-backed AISA during Ramjas College clashes.
The ABVP member claimed she was assaulted outside Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) during the last week's clashes.
The clashes between the two groups took place after an invite to JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid to address a seminar on 'Culture of Protests' was withdrawn by the college following ABVP opposition.
Aman Nawaz, Secretary of DU unit of the All India Students Association (AISA), termed the complaint a "false propaganda". "In all the videos and the photos, ABVP members have been seen attacking us. This is nothing but a false propaganda," he said.
Police officials said they have received the complaint. "We have received a complaint. The girl had approached us on the day of the violence itself and her complaint was made part of the common FIR," a senior police official said.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath Grand Reception: Watch Daler Mehendi Making Celebs Burn the Dance Floor
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- An Institute in Ladakh is Using a Car as 'Alternate' Roof, Anand Mahindra is Impressed
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s