Rashly Driven Car Rams Into Crowd Outside Mosque in East Delhi, No Casualties: Police
According to a senior police officer, a white Honda City car hit several devotees who were coming out of the mosque in Khureji area after performing namaz.
Image for representation. (Network18 Creative)
New Delhi: A "rashly driven" car allegedly rammed into a crowd near a mosque in Shahdara in east Delhi when devotees were leaving after Eid prayers on Wednesday, police said.
"No casualty has been reported. A case has been registered and police are trying to nab the driver," Meghna Yadav, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Shahdara), said.
According to a senior police officer, the white Honda City car hit several devotees who were coming out of the mosque in Khureji area after performing namaz.
After the incident, agitated people gathered at Khureji Chowk but the the crowd was dispersed swiftly and the situation brought under control, police added.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Nach Baliye 9: Urvashi Dholakia Confirms Participating With Ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- Sudan-Bound Turkish Airlines Flight Returned to Istanbul After a Passenger Creates Ruckus Midair
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s