Ravi Teja To Be Roped In For 'Manithan' Telugu Remake?
Actor Ravi Teja, who was last seen in Telugu actioner ‘Bengal Tiger’, is most likely to star in the remake of Tamil court-room drama ‘Manithan’, a source said.
Image: A file photo of Ravi Teja
Chennai: Actor Ravi Teja, who was last seen in Telugu actioner ‘Bengal Tiger’, is most likely to star in the remake of Tamil court-room drama ‘Manithan’, a source said.
‘Since the release of 'Bengal Tiger' last year, Ravi hasn't signed any new project. Though he's said to be in talks for a few projects including Telugu action-comedy ‘Robin Hood', he hasn't started working on it yet. The latest update from his camp is that he’s expressed to remake recent Tamil film 'Manithan',’ a source close to the actor told IANS.
‘Manithana, official remake of ‘Jolly LLB’, has appealed to both audiences and critics alike.
‘It was after watching 'Manithan' that Ravi felt he'd be perfect to star in its remake. Having starred in back-to-back out-and-out commercial outings over the last few years, Ravi felt it’d be nice for a change to attempt a film like 'Manithan',’ the source said.
Ravi is yet to officially give his consent for the project. However, talks have been initiated with the makers of the original.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display