REET 2017 Level 2 Result declared at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, Check Now!
REET Level 2 Result 2017 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER).
REET Level 2 Result 2017 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) on its official website - rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The REET examination was conducted in 2 levels viz Level 1 and Level 2 for candidates aspiring to be recruited as Teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. The REET Level 2 exam was conducted in the month of February this year while the result of Level 1 was declared in the month of April 2018.
Candidates who had appeared in the REET Level 2 exam can visit the official website to check and download the results by following the instructions mentioned below:
How to check REET Level 2 Result 2017?
Step 1 – Visit the official website - http://7rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
Step 2 – Click on link ‘R.E.E.T. 2017 Result (Level-2)’ under ‘News Update’ on the home page
Step 3 – Enter details like Roll number and date of birth
Step 4 – Click on Submit
Step 5 – Result will display on the screen
Step 6 – Download the result and take a printout for future reference
The results are declared after the Rajasthan High Court lifted the ban on the announcement of the result. A petition alleging paper leak of the REET Level 2 Examination was filed by Kamalesh Meena due to which the High Court had stayed the declaration of the result.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan Doesn't Want to Talk About Kangana Ranaut, Says It's to Avoid 'Social Exhibition'
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- Did It Because I was in Love, Says Anushka Sharma on Why She Married Virat Kohli at 29
- Rohit and Bumrah Included as ICC Announce Team of the World Cup
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: TCL's 2019 Edition of 4K TVs Starting Rs 25,999 With Amazon Alexa Built-in