Refused More Drinks, Inebriated Man Opens Fire in Goa Bar
According to the police, an inebriated Mubarak Khan opened fire in a popular bar in the beach village of Colva. The weapon used by the accused has not been traced so far.
Image for representation.
Panaji: A person was arrested on Monday for opening fire in a bar in South Goa after he was refused more drinks by the staff, police said.
According to the police, an inebriated Mubarak Khan opened fire in a popular bar in the beach village of Colva.
"We received a complaint from the manager of 49Rs bar and restaurant, Felix Fernandes, that Khan fired a bullet and threatened security personnel and hotel staff after he was refused more alcohol, as he was already drunk.
"The accused has been aInspector-in-chargespector in-charge of the Colva Police Station Filomena D'Costa told reporters.
He said the weapon used by the accused has not been traced so far.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Having Multiple Husbands May Be a 'Wise Strategy' For Women, Claims Study
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships