Repeat 'Jai Hind' After Every Flight Announcement and with 'Fervour': Air India to Crew
A similar directive was issued to the pilots by chairman and managing director, Ashwani Lohani, during his first stint, in May 2016.
New Delhi: The Air India crew will now have to say "Jai Hind" after every flight announcement "with much fervour", an official advisory of the airline said on Monday.
"With immediate effect, all (crew) are required to announce ''Jai Hind'' at the end of every announcement after a slight pause and much fervour," read the advisory issued by Capt Amitabh Singh, Director of Operations.
A similar directive was issued to the pilots by Chairman and Managing Director, Ashwani Lohani, during his first stint, in May 2016.
"The captain of a flight should often connect with passengers during the journey and, at the end of first address, using the words ''Jai Hind'' would make a tremendous impact," Mr Lohani said in a communication to his staff in May 2016.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius
- Viral Video Shows Reporter Saying She Tried to Contact the 'Dead' for Comment
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get