Retired Army Officer Thrashed in Delhi For Protesting Lewd Remarks
The incident took place on May 13 when the man went to Dwarka City Centre mall to have dinner along with his wife, sister and other family members.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: In a possible case of road rage, a retired Army Captain and his family members were allegedly thrashed by five men in Dwarka, the police said on Friday.
He went to Dwarka City Centre mall to have dinner along with his wife, sister, brother-in-law and their children.
"We came out of the mall after dinner around midnight on May 13. As our vehicle was parked some distance away from the gate of the mall, I asked my wife, sister and the children to stay while my brother-in-law and I went to get the car," he said in a complaint.
He alleged that some men sitting in a car parked nearby started passing lewd comments at the women and when he reached there with his car, the men attacked them.
One of the accused was held at the spot by the retired Army officer, while the rest were nabbed on May 15, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Red Dress and Monogram Lipstick Bag Worth Rs 3 Lakh on Birthday
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- MH370 Disappearance: Mysterious 90 Kg Load Added to Cargo List After Takeoff
- The Best Ways to Deal with a Seasonal Cold and Flu