Retired Army Officer's Wife Found Dead at Their Noida Residence
The body of Kuldeep Kaur, who was married to Captain (retired) Navjot Singh, was found at their residence in Sector-31, Noida.
New Delhi: The wife of a retired Army officer was found dead at their Noida residence on Tuesday night.
The body of Kuldeep Kaur, who was married to Captain (retired) Navjot Singh, was found at their home in Sector-31. Kaur was 60 years old, the ANI reported.
Kuldeep Kaur, a 60-year-old woman was found dead inside her residence in Noida, Sector 31. Case registered, investigation underway. pic.twitter.com/smcORNJItK— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) July 3, 2019
A case has been registered and an investigating is underway, the police said.
On June 20, body of an 84-year-old woman was found in a badly decomposed state at her house in Sector 37, Noida. Anita Khanna had been living alone after her husband died a few years ago.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel