Robert Vadra Admitted to Noida Hospital, Being Treated by Orthopaedic Surgeons
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, spent the night at Metro Hospital in Noida Sector 11 and left the hospital on Tuesday morning.
File photo of Robert Vadra (Image: PTI)
Noida/ New Delhi: Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress Interim President Sonia Gandhi, was admitted in a hospital in Uttar Pradesh's Noida on Monday after he complained of severe back pain, party sources said.
His wife, Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, spent the night at Metro Hospital in Noida Sector 11.
A senior party source said that Vadra was admitted in hospital in Noida on Monday afternoon after “he complained of severe back pain."
He is being treated by senior orthopaedic surgeons at the hospital, the source said.
Priyanka Gandhi left the hospital on Tuesday morning to leave for Rae Bareli, her mother's parliamentary constituency, to attend a three-day workshop with party workers that starts today.
Vadra, who is being probed by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in money laundering case, had earlier gone abroad for treatment with the court's permission.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swara Bhaskar on Abusing Child Actor on a Show: Was Narrating a Funny Incident
- Sara Ali Khan's Fitness Regime Shows How She Gets Ready for a Guilt-Free Vacation
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: SouL MortaL Donates Entire Winning Amount to Indian Army
- Does Lionel Messi Really Have This Popular Comedian’s Face Tattooed on His Back?
- Instagram Stalking App Like Patrol Thrown Out by Apple; You Can All Relax Now