Rs 10 lakh looted from Thiruvananthapuram bank
Around Rs 10 lakh was stolen from a State Bank of India ATM in Thiruvanathapuram.
File photo of an SBI ATM. (Reuters)
Thiruvananthapuram: Around Rs 10 lakh was stolen from a State Bank of India ATM in Thiruvananthapuram.
Police said the incident came to light when bank officials came to refill the ATM at 6pm on Friday.
A police officer said the criminals used a gas cutter to break open the money chest. The ATM was not used frequently and there was no security guard.
Bank authorities told police that there was Rs 10,18,500 in the ATM. “The last transaction was made around 1.10am on Friday,” they said.
There are two CCTV cameras inside the kiosk, out of which one is not working. The police are trying to get the visuals from the other camera, which was installed inside the machine.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Wedding: Bollywood Stars Arrive in Style, See Pics
- Adchithooku: Dale Steyn Asks Twitter What's Up, Gets Bowled Over by Tamil Film Song Promos
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath's Wedding Sangeet: Guests Have a Blast With Krushna, Bharti
- Zero Song Husn Parcham: Raja Kumari Adds Sparks to Katrina Kaif’s Song
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s