Russian Man Jumps to Death at Thiruvananthapuram Airport
A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport here, police said.
Representative photo (GETTY IMAGES)
Thiruvananthapuram: A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport in Kerala, police said.
The deceased was identified as Dany, a tourist who was on his way to Mumbai, they added.
He took the extreme step last night after completing the immigration clearance and other procedures, police said, adding that they were yet to get other details about him.
Though the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, he could not be saved.
The body has been kept at Government Medical College Hospital here and the Russian Consulate has been informed, police said.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Adchithooku: Dale Steyn Asks Twitter What's Up, Gets Bowled Over by Tamil Film Song Promos
- After Google's Date With US Lawmakers, What Lies Ahead for Facebook, Twitter And Other Tech Companies?
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- Meet the Kolkata Artist Who is Talking About the Non-Binary Nature of Gender Through Art
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s