SBI Opens Recruitment for 2019 @sbi.co.in: Check Details Here
Recruitment has already started and the last day to apply is January 31.
Image for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
The State Bank of India will start recruitment for as many as 31 vacant positions. Prospective candidates should apply through SBI’s official website. The last day to apply is January 31.
Candidates can apply for the following positions :-
Deputy manager (statistician)
Project development manager – agriculture/ international banking/ retail/ corporate banking
Manager (servicing – digital)
Manager (business analyst / customer service analyst)
Manager (online fulfilment/ integration and journey/ superstore fulfillment)
Manager (digital marketing)
Executive (credit monitoring)
Head (product, investment and research)
Please follow these steps to apply:-
Step 1 – Go to SBI’s official website
Step 2 - Click on Careers,you will be directed to another page
Step 3 –Click on the ‘SBI SO cadre recruitment..’ link
Step 4 – Enter your personal details and upload the necessary documents
Step 5 - Make the payment and take a print out of the confirmation.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone’s Witty Response to Fan Saying ‘I love you’ to Ranveer Singh Goes Viral
- Bigg Boss 13: Vishal Aditya Singh, Hindustani Bhau Lock Horns During Salman Khan's Weekend Ka Vaar Task
- Enjoying Retired Life, Don't Want to Play Throughout Year: Yuvraj Singh
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched in India at Rs 1.95 Lakh, Gets BS-VI Engine
- Italian Council Floods Minutes After Rejecting Steps to Combat Climate Change