SC Allows Students Above 25 to Appear for NEET, Orders Extension of Deadline to Fill Forms
The court, however, said their admissions would be subjected to the verdict on validity of CBSE's decision to fix the upper age limit to appear for the examination.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday allowed undergraduate medical students aged 25 years or older to appear for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS and BDS courses.
The court, however, said their admissions would be subjected to the verdict on validity of CBSE's decision to fix the upper age limit to appear for the examination, ANI reported.
The court also directed the National Testing Agency to extend the deadline to fill NEET forms by one week. The deadline was to expire on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her New Line of Shapewear Called Kimono, Faces Backlash for Cultural Appropriation
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani's Film Enters Rs 100 Crore Club
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- Fossil Sport Review: Almost the Best Wear OS Smartwatch, But Not the Best Wearable Out There
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s