SC Displeased With Public Sparring Between BCCI-CoA Chief Vinod Rai, Member Diana Edulji
A bench comprising Justices S A Bobde and A M Sapre also said that they will appoint three more members to the Committee of Administrator (CoA) and the orders to this effect would be passed in chambers.
File photo of BCCI logo. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday expressed displeasure over "pubic sparring" between Committee of Administrator (CoA) chief Vinod Rai and its member Diana Edulji over certain issues concerning BCCI and told them not to go public over their differences.
A bench comprising Justices S A Bobde and A M Sapre also said that they will appoint three more members to the CoA and the orders to this effect would be passed in chambers.
Earlier CoA had four members and after the resignation of historian Ramchandra Guha and banker Bikram Limaye only two members are now left in CoA.
"We have heard in newspaper reports that some sparring is going on between CoA members...tell them not to go public with their differences," the bench said, adding that it was partly aware of the issues concerning BCCI.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast