Security Guard Dies in Faridabad After 36-Hour Shift
A security guard died in Faridabad on Wednesday due to heat and fatigue after working in a 36-hour shift.
Representational Image | Source: AP
Chandigarh: A security guard died in Faridabad on Wednesday due to heat and fatigue after working in a 36-hour shift.
Harishchandar had worked with a reputed security company for the past 25 years. He was deployed as security guard for STL Company in Sector 59, Faridabad. His postmortem report revealed that he died due to extreme heat and fatigue.
No one came to his rescue in the last hours of duty. Even water wasn't available at the spot he worked, according to sources.
His employers said that they reached the spot as soon as they got to know.
Recommended For You
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Smriti Irani’s Take on FaceApp Challenge is Just Too Hilarious, Fans Hail ‘The Coolest Minister’
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- 'SpaceX has Area 59': Elon Musk Joins In on the 'Area 51 Raid' To 'Free Aliens'