Services on Delhi Metro's Violet Line Disrupted Due to Technical Glitch Today
The Violet line, which connects Kashmere Gate station in Delhi and Raja Nagar Singh station in Faridabad, got disrupted for nearly half an hour on Thursday morning.
Image for representation. (PTI photo)
New Delhi: Services were delayed for nearly half an hour on a section of Delhi Metro's Violet Line due to some technical issues on Thursday, officials said.
The Violet Line connects Kashmere Gate station in Delhi and Raja Nagar Singh station in Faridabad. "There was delay in services between Nehru Place and Badarpur stations," a senior DMRC official said. The official Twitter handle of Delhi Metro also said that there was a delay around 9:30 am, adding, services were running normal on all other lines.
About half an hour later, the DMRC again tweeted, saying, "Normal services have resumed."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Sanya Malhotra Grooves to Ghungroo from War, Sets Dance Floor and Social Media on Fire
- 'Bhag Bhag Aaya Sher': Cricket Fans Decode Virat Kohli’s Viral Expression During Ranchi Test
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge