Services on Delhi Metro's Violet Line Disrupted Due to Technical Glitch Today
The Violet line, which connects Kashmere Gate station in Delhi and Raja Nagar Singh station in Faridabad, got disrupted for nearly half an hour on Thursday morning.
Image for representation. (PTI photo)
New Delhi: Services were delayed for nearly half an hour on a section of Delhi Metro's Violet Line due to some technical issues on Thursday, officials said.
The Violet Line connects Kashmere Gate station in Delhi and Raja Nagar Singh station in Faridabad. "There was delay in services between Nehru Place and Badarpur stations," a senior DMRC official said. The official Twitter handle of Delhi Metro also said that there was a delay around 9:30 am, adding, services were running normal on all other lines.
About half an hour later, the DMRC again tweeted, saying, "Normal services have resumed."
Recommended For You
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Weekly Tech Recap: E3 2019, Mi Band 4, Google Pixel 4, London Tech Week and More
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s