Services on Delhi Metro's Yellow Line Affected Due to 'Signalling Issues'
The issue was reported at Huda City Centre and was being repaired, an official said, adding that the snag occurred around 5 pm.
Image for representation. (PTI photo)
New Delhi: Services on the Delhi Metro's Yellow Line between Huda City Centre and Samaypur Badli stations were affected on Monday evening due to "signalling issues", an official said.
The issue was reported at Huda City Centre and was being repaired, he said, adding that the snag occurred around 5 pm.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) informed commuters about the delay on social media.
"Slow movement of trains between Sultanpur and Huda City Centre. Normal service on all other lines," it tweeted.
"Repair work is underway at Huda City Centre to rectify the issue. Please allow extra time in your commute. We regret the inconvenience," it said in another tweet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Do Not Worry, Your Mi TV Will Get Netflix And Amazon Prime Video Apps This Year