Seven Killed in Separate Road Accidents in UP on Holi
Two men were killed when an unidentified vehicle hit their bike in Balrampur's Utraula area Thursday night.
Image for representation only. (Photo: PTI)
Balrampur/Ballia (UP): Seven people were killed in separate road accidents in Balrampur and Ballia districts of Uttar Pradesh on the occasion of Holi, police said Friday.
Two men were killed when an unidentified vehicle hit their bike in Balrampur's Utraula area Thursday night, they said.
The deceased were identified as Anuj Kaushal (20) and Laddu (23), police said, adding that the bodies were sent for post-mortem.
No arrest has so far been made in this connection and a probe is on, they said.
In Ballia, Shivji Chauhan (22) and his sister Kanchan (23) were killed Thursday night in Sahatwar area when their bike rammed into a tree.
In another incident, Prakash (23), Dhananjay Rajak (22) and Kanahiya (24) were killed in Maniyar area after a tempo hit their bike.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar Asks Housefull 4 Cast to Sell Tea on Train, Watch Who Does Best
- Inside Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor's Wedding Anniversary Party
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know