Shame on Those Who Dare Touch My Soldiers: Hassan on Jawan Heckling Row
Veteran film star Kamal Haasan on Friday came out in support of the CRPF jawans heckled by some persons in Kashmir, saying it was a "shame" on those who did it and credited the force for setting "a fine example."
File photo of veteran film star Kamal Haasan. (Photo: Getty Images)
Chennai: Veteran film star Kamal Haasan on Friday came out in support of the CRPF jawans heckled by some persons in Kashmir, saying it was a "shame" on those who did it and credited the force for setting "a fine example."
"Integrate into India. Shame on those who dare touch my soldiers," the actor-director said in a Twitter post.
"Height of valour is nonviolence. CRPF has set a fine example (by not retaliating)," he added.
In the video, a CRPF man on polling duty is seen being heckled by protesters in Chadoora area of Budgam district on polling day on April 9.
Integrrate into India . Shame onthose who dare touch my soldiers. Height of valour is nonviolence. CRPF has set a fine example
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) April 14, 2017
The incident had caused a furore, especially in the social media.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- After Big B & Salman, Diljit Dosanjh Donates Rs 3 Lakh for Families of CRPF Jawans Killed in Pulwama Attack
- TRAI’s New Rules For Cable And DTH: Dishtv, Sun Direct and Tata Sky Try to Reduce NCF Burden on Subscribers
- Government Says All Efforts Are Being Made to Make BSNL Financially Viable
- Go Back, Not Baga: A Banner in Goa is Advising Tourists to Not Follow Google Maps
- 'People Shouldn't Show Off If They Want to Express Grief, They Should Spend Time With Martyrs' Families'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s