Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Reconstituted by Jammu & Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik
Malik nominated spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar as well.
File photo of J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik.
Jammu: Jammu & Kashmir governor Satya Pal Malik reconstituted the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) for a period of three years with immediate effect on Tuesday.
Malik, who is also chairman of SMVDSB, nominated former IPS officer Ashok Bhan, Justice Permod Kohli, Major General Shiv Kumar Sharma, spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, renowned educationist Vijay Dhar, chairman of emeritus of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group K B Kachru and chairman-cum-managing director of AIMIL Pharmaceuticals K K Sharma as board members.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar's Mission Mangal Inches Closer to 100 Cr, John Abraham's Batla House Paces Up at BO
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead