Signature Bridge Connecting Wazirabad to East Delhi Will Remain Shut for 10 Days from Tomorrow
According to the advisory, Signature Bridge will be completely closed from November 4 midnight to November 14 midnight.
An aerial view of the Signature Bridge over the Yamuna River, in New Delhi. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: The Signature Bridge that connects Wazirabad to east Delhi will be shut for 10 days from Monday for removal of temporary platforms and tower crane, officials said. Traffic police on Sunday issued an advisory asking commuters to avoid the route.
According to the advisory, Signature Bridge will be completely closed from November 4 midnight to November 14 midnight. "Old Wazirabad Bridge, Khajuri Chowk and Majnu Ka Tila will be highly congested.
So, commuters who want to go to trans Yamuna are advised to use alternate routes viz Yamuna Bridge, Kashmere Gate, Iron Bridge, Geeta Colony flyover, Vikas Marg, NH-24 to reach their destination," it stated.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai Taunts Shehnaz Gill for Borrowing Her Designer Clothes
- Tesla Launches Electric ‘Cybertruck' Inspired From Blade Runner Movie, Priced at $39,900
- Get a FASTag For Your Car, Unless You Want to Pay More at Toll Plazas From December 1