Six Minors Killed, Six Injured After Tractor Trolley Overturns in Bihar's Gopalganj
The accident occurred near Saraiya Narendra village when the vehicle carrying marble turned upside down on the children who were standing on the roadside while their goats were grazing.
Gopalganj: Six minors were killed and six others injured when an overloaded tractor trolley overturned on the children standing on the roadside in Bihar's Gopalganj district on Monday, a police officer said.
The accident occurred near Saraiya Narendra village when the vehicle carrying marble turned upside down on the children who were standing on the roadside while their goats were grazing, Barauli Police Station Officer-in-Charge Suman Mishra said.
The deceased were the age group of 8-15 years, he said.
The tractor trolley overturned after hitting potholes and the driver managed to escape from the spot after the accident, the police officer said.
The injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital, he said. The identities of the deceased were being ascertained, the SHO said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- New Mobile Number Portability Rules Are in Place: Everything You Need to Know
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora Over U2 Concert Pics
- Citizenship Act Protests: Internet Shutdown in Aligarh, Meerut, West Bengal And Assam
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- 'Cowards': Hallmark Channel Faces Flak for Pulling Ads Featuring Lesbian Couple Marrying, Kissing