Six Pakistan Nationals Visiting Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar Kept Under Vigilance Amid Escalating India-Pak Tensions
The Pakistani nationals had arrived here on February 12 on a valid visa and will be under the vigilance of the district's intelligence unit till their departure on March 27.
Representative Image (Reuters).
Muzaffarnagar: Amid the escalating tension between India and Pakistan, six nationals of the neighbouring country, who came here on a valid visa, are under the vigilance of the local intelligence unit in the district, an official said Thursday.
Six Pakistani nationals had arrived here on February 12 and they have a valid visa. They are to return to their country before March 27, the in-charge of the local intelligence unit here said.
They are under vigilance for the length of their stay here, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast