Slight Improvement in Delhi's Air Quality as AQI Drops to 'Very Poor' from 'Severe' Category
The overall air quality index (AQI) was 364 at 9.30 am. The minimum temperature was 13 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year.
New Delhi: The air quality in Delhi was in the 'very poor' category on Friday, improving slightly from the 'severe' level a day ago. The overall air quality index (AQI) was 364 at 9.30 am.
The minimum temperature was 13 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year. The humidity level was 82 per cent at 8.30 am.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges