Soldier Dies in J&K's Poonch After Pakistani Troops Violate Ceasefire at LoC
Lance Naik Mohammad Jawed, 28, was critically injured and later succumbed to his injuries.
Jammu: A soldier was killed when Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation on the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, a defence official said on Tuesday.
Defence Ministry spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel Devender Anand said the incident took place about about 5 p.m. on Monday.
"In the incident, Lance Naik Mohammad Jawed, 28, was critically injured and later succumbed to his injuries. He was from Khagaria district in Bihar," Anand added.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Take Dinner Dressing to Next Level in Matching Black Outfits
- In Avengers Endgame, the Soul World Scene Could Have Been a Better Closure for Iron Man
- Two-Wheeler Industry Needs More Time to Stabilise After BS-VI Before Moving to Electric: Honda
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s