Soldier Killed in Ceasefire Violation by Pakistan Troops in Jammu and Kashmir's Macchil Sector
This was the second ceasefire violation along the LoC in Kashmir valley within 24 hours. One soldier was injured in a ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in Uri sector on Wednesday.
Srinagar: soldier was killed in firing by Pakistani troops on Thursday along the Line of Control (LoC) in Macchil sector of Jammu and Kashmir, the Army said.
"There was a unprovoked ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in Macchil sector in Kupwara district in Jammu and Kashmir today (Thursday) at 10.45 am," an Army official said.
He said one soldier was killed in the Pakistani firing. "Our troops retaliated in adequate measure to the Pakistani aggression," he added.
This was the second ceasefire violation along the LoC in Kashmir valley within 24 hours.
One soldier was injured in a ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in Uri sector on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2019 Passed: Here's a Complete List of Revised Traffic Violation Fines
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt to Compete with Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Saif Ali Khan on August 15
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Perform Dangerous Bike Chase Stunts on Portugal's Highest Peak for War
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder