Son Stabs Father for Thrashing Mother and Siblings in Delhi's Sultanpuri
The accused boy is a school dropout while his father works as a labourer in Mundka.
Picture for representation.
New Delhi: A 16-year-old boy allegedly stabbed his father twice to stop him from beating his mother and siblings in outer Delhi's Sultanpuri area, police said Tuesday.
According to police, the victim, a 40-year-old man, was allegedly inebriated and was thrashing his wife and children when his minor son picked up a knife and stabbed him twice in the chest.
The neighbours alerted the police about the incident, following which the victim was rushed to a hospital where his condition was last said to be stable, police said.
The accused boy is a school dropout while his father works as a labourer in Mundka. The boy's mother works in a shoe factory.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Mandira Bedi Posts Stunning Beach Photo from Maldives, See Here
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Have Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session