Sonia Gandhi Discharged from Ganga Ram Hospital after Undergoing Treatment
The Congress chief was admitted to the hospital on Sunday evening.
File photo of UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi, who was undergoing treatment for a stomach infection at the Sri Ganga Ram Hospital here, was discharged on Wednesday, hospital authorities said.
Gandhi was admitted to the hospital on Sunday evening.
"She has recovered from stomach infection and was discharged today morning. Her condition was stable at the time of discharge," Dr D S Rana, the chairman (Board of Management), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, said in a medical bulletin.
The Congress chief did not attend the Union Budget presentation in Parliament on Saturday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sidharth Shukla 'Blessed' to Meet His Aged Fan
- NASA Records 'Hottest Temperature' in Antarctica, Shows Shocking Images of Melting Snow
- Jabra Elite 75t Review: These Wireless Earbuds Are Absolutely Brilliant And Worth Every Penny
- US Law Aimed to Curb Spread of Child Porn May Kill Encryption on Apps Like WhatsApp
- Salaam, a Video Game Based on a Refugee's Life, Wants You to See Their Harsh Realities