Soon, Aadhaar to be Mandatory For School Exam in Uttar Pradesh
The UP Board of Secondary Education has made it compulsory for candidates to enter their Aadhaar number while filling out their examination form for Board exams.
File photo of Aadhaar card.
Lucknow: The UP Board of Secondary Education has made it compulsory for candidates to enter their Aadhaar number while filling out their examination form for Board exams.
The move is aimed at curbing dubious filing of forms and fraudulent registrations.
“The government wants to link with Aadhaar so that each student has an individual identity and fraudulent registrations for class IX and XI and dubious filing of forms for classes X and XII can be curbed,” said UPBSE secretary Shail Yadav.
“A valid Aadhaar number will leave no scope for fraudulent registration or impersonation in UP Board exams,” added Yadav.
Earlier, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had issued a WhatsApp number for people to lodge complaints of any wrongdoing during examination procedures. UP is infamous for the cheating mafia, which according to officials comprised of self-financed colleges creating fake enrolments, in connivance with education officials.
Recommended For You
- Farhan Akhtar Feels Great as He 'Bumped' into Rumoured Girlfriend Shibani Dandekar, See Post
- DeepVeer Wedding: Here's When the First Official Pictures of Deepika and Ranveer Will be Out
- DeepVeer Wedding: Here's What Deepika Will Wear for the Sindhi Wedding
- #DeepVeerKiShaadi: Check Out All Inside Photos of Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s Wedding
- Probe Panel Investigating Sexual Harassment Charges Against BCCI Johri Granted Extension