SP Cancels Appointment of All TV Panellists After Party Fails to Make Impact in Lok Sabha Polls
The orders came on the directive of party chief Akhilesh Yadav day after the results.
File photo of Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav.
Lucknow: The Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav Friday sacked its panel of leaders who act as its spokespersons on television channels.
"The appointment of all party panellists has been cancelled on the directives of national president Akhilesh Yadav," SP's chief spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhury said.
He said no channel should invite any of them for debates. The order follows the poor performance of the SP in the Lok Sabha elections.
Recommended For You
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- ICC World Cup 2019: Australians Asking Fans to Not Boo Smith & Warner is Strange: Bairstow
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Bumrah Holds Key to India's Chances: Clarke
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Anushka Sharma Heads to Brussels for Shoot, Will Join Virat Kohli in London Soon
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s