Space Crunch in Bihar College Forces Students to Write Exam in Open, Many Found Cheating
Exam-in-charge Rajeshwar Prasad said the absence of an examination hall is not only causing problems for the students in taking their exams, but is also impacting the results of the students due to bad handwriting.
Students in Bihar college were found cheating (Image tweeted by ANI)
Patna: Students of a college in Bihar's Bettiah were forced take tests in corridors and open grounds due to lack of space in the examination hall, leading to mass cheating.
According to a report by news agency ANI, the incident occurred on Sunday in Ram Lakhan Singh Yadav (RLSY) College. Exam-in-charge Rajeshwar Prasad said that lack of an examination hall led to the inability to accommodate a high number of students in the college.
"The college has the capacity to accommodate 2,000 students, but the students coming for the examinations are more than 5,000. Due to more students, this situation has occurred in our college," he was quoted as saying.
"This problem can only be solved with the construction of a proper examination hall that can accommodate more students. We have contacted all authorities concerned, but an exam hall is yet to be constructed," the exam-in-charge added.
Prasad said the absence of an examination hall is not only causing problems for the students in taking their exams, but is also impacting the results of the students due to bad handwriting.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Chaayos Insists They Only Use Your Facial Data To Let You Buy a Cup of Chai Quickly
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- TV Actress Gehana Vasisth Extremely Critical, Hospitalised After Long Shift Without Proper Nutrition
- Women are Changing Their Gender to 'Male' on Instagram Bio to Avoid Sexist Shadow Bans
- Kapil Sharma Gets Slammed for His 'Constant Derogatory Jibes' at Archana Puran Singh on His Show