SpiceJet to Launch 12 Non-stop Flights From January 20
The airline has also enhanced frequencies on the Jaipur-Varanasi, Chennai-Madurai and Hyderabad-Vijayawada routes.
New Delhi: In a bid to augment regional connectivity across the country, SpiceJet on Thursday announced the launch of 12 non-stop flights and frequencies from January 20. "With the new flights, passengers from Dehradun, Jammu, Jaipur, Amritsar, Varanasi, Madurai and Vijayawada can now easily travel to a host of other cities," the no-frills airline said in a statement.
"SpiceJet will be the first Indian carrier to introduce daily direct flights on the Dehradun-Jammu, Dehradun-Jaipur and Dehradun-Amritsar routes," it said.
The airline has also enhanced frequencies on the Jaipur-Varanasi (2nd frequency), Chennai-Madurai (4th frequency) and Hyderabad-Vijayawada (3rd frequency) sectors.
The flights on all the routes are daily, except on the Chennai-Madurai route, where the flights will not operate on Tuesdays.
SpiceJet will deploy its fleet of Bombardier Q400 aircraft on all these routes, the statement added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5